We are a non-profit, Christian media ministry|
with a clearly-worded mission statement:
| World Christian Broadcasting exists so that people in places best served by broadcast media become aware of the Good News of Jesus Christ and want to know more.|
You have every right to expect—and we intend to honor the commitment—that we will be forever dedicated to maintaining your privacy. You have done us the favor of looking seriously into our ministry, and we would not think of doing anything to betray your confidence.
To this end, a few promises:
- We do not collect information about those who visit our web sites, except for information that we—and we only—will use to keep you informed about us.
- We do not elicit information from listeners and donors for which there is no clear necessity.
- We do not use “cookies” or other electronic means to track our visitors. If this policy ever changes for any reason consistent with our ethical standards, we will give you plenty of advance notice.
- If you contact World Christian Broadcasting—whether through the website, by email, or by any other means—you can rest assured that your name will never be sold to anyone or any organization. Never.
- If you contact us for any reason—including prayer requests which we are always honored to receive—you can be assured of absolute confidentiality.
- Once we receive email correspondence from you, we will assume you would like periodic updates from us, so we will take the liberty of sending those a few times a year. If at any time you choose not to receive such updates, just say so and we will honor your request.
- Any financial discussions between you and World Christian Broadcasting, whether over the web, by email, over the phone, or in person, will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- It has always been our policy, and will continue to be our policy, never to solicit funds on international broadcasts. Anything we say over the air is a gift to those who listen.